Through the use of mobile technology, Healcerion strives to bring affordable, high-quality medical care to clinical and remote locations around the world. Healcerion offers a mobile-based healthcare system that is specifically designed to provide physicians and patients with flexibility and portability. Founded in 2012 by a healthcare provider, Healcerion understands the importance of accurate, timely diagnostic testing results and actionable information. Healcerion is committed to delivering this information to ensure superior patient care and increased satisfaction for both patients and healthcare providers.Since its founding, Healcerion has won numerous awards for SONON and other company achievements, including 1st place in the 2012 Korea Startup Contest, the Most Innovative Award from the Korean Government, and the highly competitive Global Venture Company Award. As a small company in the highly advanced technology sector of Korea, Healcerion is proud to have achieved this recognition and success.
- February 2012 Healcerion was founded.
- October 2012 Healcerion won the National Grand Prize from the Korean Government.
- November 2012 Healcerion won the King of Kings Grand Prize King at the All-Startup Tournament.
- April 2013 Healcerion signed a MOU with General Hospital in Korea.
- July 2013 Healcerion received $1.8M USD in venture funding.
- September 2013 Healcerion signed a contract with distributors in Korea.
- October 2013 The Healcerion team collaborate with medical professionals at universities around the world.
- November 2013 Healcerion signed a contract with distributors in South East Asia.
- November 2013 Healcerion signed a contract with an American medical university.
- October 2014 SONON received $4M USD From venture capital (Soft bank etc.)
- November 2014 Registered in KFDA(Korean FDA)
- December 2014 Start mass production
- May 2015 Registered in CE(Europe)
- September 2015 Registered in FDA(USA)
To provide healthcare professionals with innovative mobile technology that enhances the quality of medical care available around the world.
Humanism: Healthcare for All
Strive to bring healthcare access to all with technology.
Discover, challenge and implement creative ideas with passion.
Trust & Partnership
Operate in the spirit of partnership and trust in all relationships to achieve mutual respect and success.